For sales of MISRA documents please visit our webstore (follow the "Buy online" link to the left).
Prices for MISRA documents are given below; however please visit the webstore for up-to-date pricing. The prices shown in the webstore are the prices that will be charged.
Payments must be completed through the webstore secure payment facility. If you prefer to pay by another means, please contact MISRA sales directly. Orders where payment is not made through the web store are subject to a minimum payment of GBP 100 exclusive of VAT.
|Each individual single-user PDF document, except MISRA C++, per copy, web only price||￡10 + VAT||￡10 + VAT||￡10|
|MISRA C++ PDF per copy, web only price||￡15 + VAT||￡15 + VAT||￡15|
|Each individual printed document, except MISRA C++, per copy||￡25||￡40||￡40|
|MISRA C++ hardcopy, per copy||￡30||￡45||￡45|
|Set of nine reports (MISRA 1995 reports 1 to 8 and survey report), hardcopy||￡150||￡200||￡225|
|Set of nine reports (MISRA 1995 reports 1 to 8 and survey report), single-user PDF||￡50 + VAT||￡50 + VAT||￡50|
Please note the following important information about ordering MISRA documents:
- These prices are valid until 31 October 2019 and may be revised after that date. The price charged will be the prevailing price at the time of dispatch
- The prices for hardcopy documents include shipping as shown in the table
- Hardcopy publications are zero-rated for VAT purposes but VAT is applicable to UK and EU sales of PDF documents. VAT for EU sales to customers who supply a VAT number is the responsibility of the customer and is not charged at point of sale. Warning this is based on our current understanding of VAT regulations, which may change at any time. The webstore automatically calculates the price based on your location, whether the purchase is for business or personal use, and whether you supply a VAT number.
- Payment in advance is required for dispatch of these items
- HORIBA MIRA Ltd's Standard Terms and Conditions of Work apply.
All documents must be purchased from the MISRA web store. Alternatively, documents may be ordered directly from MISRA but a minimum charge of GBP 100 excluding VAT applies and PDF documents will be charged at the same price as the equivalent hardcopy document. In this case payment may be made by:
- Credit card (Mastercard or VISA only) - please supply details by facsimile
- Cheque in pounds sterling drawn on a UK bank and payable to HORIBA MIRA Ltd
- Bank transfer (details available on request).
Please note that all credit and debit card transactions, including all web store sales, are charged in Pounds Sterling. If you pay using a non-UK credit or debit card the exchange rates and any additional transaction fees will be determined by your card issuer and are outside our control.